Having too much bread? Or got some stale or dry bread laying around in your pantry?
This quick and easy bread pudding will be a great option to use up your extra bread or even dairy products in your kitchen!
You do not need an oven. Just let the toaster or microwave to do the job. In less than 15 minutes, you would be able to enjoy a warm bread pudding.
Great option for breakfast and even served as a dessert!
Bread Pudding Recipe
Time : 15 minutes (including cook time)
Yield : 4 x 4 bread pudding
- Leftover bread
- 80g of whipping cream/milk
- One scoop of vanilla ice cream
You can substitute with dashes of sugar + vanilla essence + milk
- One egg
- Your favorite toppings (nuts, dried fruits, chocolate chips etc..)
- Break the bread into small pieces and put them into a bowl.
- Mix the egg, whipping cream/milk, ice cream and egg together.
- Pour the mixture into the bread pieces.
- Gently press it to make sure that the bread pieces get soaked with the mixture.
- Top the bread pudding with any toppings.
- Put it into a toaster for 6- 8 minutes (360F) or just the toast function.
Other : Microwave : 2 – 3 mins / Air Fryer : 360F for 6-8 mins
- Once the egg mixture is cooked, the bread pudding is ready!
- Serve it with fruits, maple syrups or a scoop of ice cream will be perfect too!